Sunday 7 March 2021

New Nobunaga 1/6 figure by TOUGH GUYS

--I was looking around the web for figures dedicated to Chinese drama Three Kingdoms, and I stumbled on a new Nobunaga figure to be released this year!
This boy is ought to be released on Q3 2021 (so--around September?) and he looks quite affordable, too.

The design is based on the popular imagery of Nobunaga in a hybrid Western style, so forget about historical accuracy, but it may be a fancy addition to the collection of the die-hard fans of our favorite warlord:

The contents of the box are pretty basic, so the figure is quite cheap and affordable.

If anything, I can't find any info about the manufacturer, a certain "TOUGH GUYS", I guess hailing from China & Co. are-- I can't track its original price, or the reputation of the company, but the figure is available at decent prices over Ebay, with Customer Protection and everything, so you may give it a try.
From the pictures, it looks like a decent product but not very high quality. Personally, I'd like to get it but I'm a bit hesitant over its overly "fantasy" look... What are you impressions, guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment