Tuesday 13 June 2023

More Demonic Nobunaga! He's the "boss" in "Tousouchuu: Great Mission"!

I decided to go back to my usual otaku self, and during the current anime season I decided to watch as many anime as possible.

One of those is the actually mediocre Tousouchuu: Great Mission (逃走中 グレートミッション, On the Run: Great Mission, also anglicized as Run for the Money: Great Mission), that I was curious to watch because of certain premises.
--Anyway, as I was lazing it off, Nobunaga appeared on screen!

Looks like this "Mission" is set during Edo Period, where Nobunaga somehow "incarnated" to bring his desire to unify Japan to closure.
Eerie purplish flames surround his demon-like figure-- Looks like quite the energic old man, too!

It's not a depiction that I'll wonder much about, to be honest, but since it was fun to see Nobunaga around again in some anime, I decided to mention it out of mediatic completism!

No comments:

Post a Comment